Top Employer survey is conducted by the leading job portal CV-Online Estonia (CV.ee).
Employers are nominated in many different categories and
thousands of people take part in the survey every year.
The main goal of the survey is to find out the most attractive employer of the year in Estonia.
The survey will be conducted from 02.01.2023 until 31.01.2023.
Employers are nominated in seven different categories, which are:
Top Employer 2022
The best employer in finance sector
The best employer in trade sector
The best employer in production sector
The best employer in IT and
The best employer in transport and
The best employer in service sector
The survey is conducted using a qualitative method in Estonian and English. The main focus of the study is to find out who are the most attractive and popular employers in Estonia. In addition, it examines who are the top employers in different business sectors. TOP50 employers are determined by a majority of votes.
All survey participants are asked to name the best employer who they want to work for. TOP50 employers are determined by the number of votes collected. The question is mandatory for all respondents. Additional questions are asked of respondents in the following business areas: finance; trade; production; IT and telecommunications; transport and logistics; and service sector.
The respondent can add employers to the TOP50 list themselves, regardless of the field in which the organization operates, the number of employees, or based on other criteria. The main principle is the “top of mind” principle, i.e. what the respondent first remembers. When answering the questions, the survey environment offers a drop-down menu with organizations' names, but the respondents also have the opportunity to write down their own choice if it is not available in the drop-down menu. Companies that already exist in the drop-down menu have been selected on the basis of the following criteria: companies with the highest turnover in 2022 (up to TOP 500), with at least 50 employees; the main field of activity of the organizations coincides with those proposed in the study. The structure of the company must meet both criteria (50 employees, field of activity). The pre-menu presents all categories of companies based on the above criteria.
1. The survey is conducted in CV-Online Estonia (CV.ee) survey environment.
2. Period of data collection: from 02.01.2023 - 31.01.2023.
3. The survey consists of: 3 required questions, required demographic data, example questions providing companies' names from different sectors.
4. In order to participate in the 500€ giveaway, the respondent has to give answers to all questions and specify one's e-mail for registration.
5. The respondent is allowed to register their e-mail address only once.
6. Drawing of the prize will be held on 02.02.2023. The organizer will contact the winner in two working days after drawing by registered e-mail.
7. The results of the raffle will be published at www.topemployer.ee, where the winner’s e-mail will be indicated partly, for example: Axxx.email@example.com.
8. The winner has to reply to the organizer’s message within one month and claim the prize.
9. The participant has full responsibility for indication of reliable and accurate information when registering.
10. When taking the survey, the respondent confirms a voluntary participation.
11. Answers of all participants are strictly confidential and will be published in a generalized form.
12. By registering their data, the participant agrees to allow the processing and storing of given data during the entire period of the survey, as well as for further storage in the organizer’s database as long as it is required in accordance with the Estonian Personal Data Protection Act.
13. By registering, the participant confirms that they have read, gotten acquainted and agrees with the Terms of this survey.