Top Employer is an annual survey to find out the most attractive and popular employers in Estonia.
Chaotic 2020 is coming to an end and it is time to find out which employers won and which lost. Give your vote and have a say in choosing the most attractive employers and shape tomorrow's job market today! Awesome gift bags will be given away between all respondents.
Top Employer survey is conducted by the leading job portal CV-Online Estonia OÜ (CV.ee). Employers are nominated in many different categories and thousands of people take part in the survey every year.
The main goal of the survey is to find out the most attractive employer of the year in Estonia. The survey will be conducted in November and December 2020.
Employers are nominated in seven different categories, which are:
Top Employer 2021
The best employer in the finance sector
The best employer in the trade sector
The best employer in the production sector
The best employer in the IT and telecommunications sector
The best employer in the transport and logistics sector
The best employer in the service sector
1.The survey is conducted in the Internet environment, www.topemployer.ee, where every participant of the Estonian labor market can participate.
2. Period of data collecting by survey: from 19.11.2020-11.01.2021.
3. In order to qualify for the giveaway, a respondent has to give answers to all questions and specify his e-mail for registration.
4. You are allowed to register one e-mail address only once.
5. The drawing of the prize will be held on 19.01.2021. The Organizer will contact the winner in two working days after drawing by registered e-mail.
6. The results of the raffle will be published at www.topemployer.ee, where the winner’s e-mail will be indicated in part, for example: Axxx.firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The winner has to reply on the organizer’s message within one month and apply for the prize.
8. A participant assumes full responsibility for the indication of reliable and accurate information when registering.
9. When filling out the survey, a respondent confirms a voluntary participation when filling out the survey.
10. All answers of participants are strictly confidential and will be published in a generalized form.
11. By registering the data, the participant agrees to process and store given data during the entire period of the Raffle, as well as for their further storage in the organizer’s database as long as it is required in accordance with the normative acts of the Republic of Estonia.
12. By registering, the participant confirms that he has read, acquaints and agrees with the Terms of this Survey.
The Top Employer survey will be conducted from November 19th, 2020 to January 11th, 2021 at topemployer.ee. The survey is conducted using a qualitative method in Estonian, Russian and English. The main focus of the study is to find out who are the most attractive and popular employers in Estonia. In addition, it examines who are the top employers in different business sectors. TOP50 employers are determined by a majority of votes.
All survey participants are asked to name the best employer who they want to work for. TOP50 employers are determined by the number of votes collected. The question is mandatory for all respondents. Additional questions are asked of employees in the following business areas: finance; trade; production; IT and telecommunications; transport and logistics; and service sector.
The respondent can add employers to the TOP50 list himself or herself, regardless of the field in which the organization operates or the number of employees or some other criterion. The main principle is the “top of mind” principle, ie what the respondent first remembers. When answering the questions, the survey environment offers a drop-down menu with organizations, but the respondents also have the opportunity to write down their choice if it is not available in the drop-down menu. Companies that already exist in the pre-menu have been selected on the basis of the following criteria: companies with the highest turnover in 2020 (TOP 500), with at least 50 employees; the main field of activity of the organizations coincides with those proposed in the study; the company must fall into at least two categories. Top Employers in a specific business sector are decided in the same way.